The Elora and District Community Centre includes an arena, hall and boardroom for rental.
The Elora Community Hall is located at
29 David Street West, Elora. For information on rental rates, please contact Centre Wellington Parks and Recreation.
See our facility schedule for holiday closures.
Township staff, with Council's approval have retained Stempski Kelly Associates Inc. (SKA) to facilitate the public process to identify Elora Site Options for a future Centre Wellington skatepark. The first public open house took place on August, 24 where location options were presented to the public. These options include:
- Elora Lions Park (located at the southwest corner of the David St. and Wellington Road 7 intersection).
- Elora and District Community Centre (located south of David St. and east of Wellington Road 7).
- Bissell Park (located between Mill St. and the Grand River).
- South Ridge Park (located east of the intersection of Bridge and Stafford Streets).
If you were unable to attend the public meeting, please take the opportunity to view the presentation
that took place. It clearly outlines the process this project will take and specific information about each site selection option. Once you have viewed the presentation, please feel free to provide your comments about what site should be selected through our survey.
This air-conditioned hall is an ideal location for wedding receptions, dances and other special events. The boardroom is great for small meetings.
- Capacity of 300 (200 seated, 250 chairs only)
- Commercial kitchen (dishes, cutlery, pots and coffee maker available – no glassware)
- Rectangle (8' x 3') and round (5') tables are available
- Wireless mic, screen, podium, AV projector and FREE Wi-fi
- For ice/floor time rental, please contact our Facility Booking Co-ordinator.
Skating programs are offered from September – April