Parks, Recreation and Culture Master Plan
Parks, recreation and culture facilities, programs, and services play an important role in Centre Wellington and in the lives of our residents. To provide direction for these important community assets over the next ten years, the Township of Centre Wellington is updating its Parks, Recreation and Culture Master Plan. This process will provide the Township with up-to-date insight on community needs and effective ways to deliver services, programs and more.
Over the coming months, there will be a number of opportunities for you to become a part of the conversation and make sure your voice is heard. Here's how you can get involved:
- Quick Feedback: To start thinking about your parks, recreation and culture needs, email us your thoughts or opinions to the following statements:
- What are the best things about parks, recreation and culture in Centre Wellington?
- How can current facilities, services and programs be improved?
- What are your highest priorities for parks, recreation and culture in Centre Wellington?
To obtain more information about the Parks, Recreation and Culture Master Plan, send us an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The previous Township of Centre Wellington Parks, Recreation and Culture Master Plan outlined a vision for the long-term development of recreation programs, facilities, culture, parks, trails and open spaces over a ten year period to 2018.
The vision is inspired by the beauty in our natural surroundings and that we are motivated to lead active and healthy lifestyles.
The plan has several key sections:
- Indoor Facilities
- Arts, Culture & Heritage
- Outdoor Facilities
- Parkland Assessment
- Service Delivery
These documents provide additional context about the vision of the Centre Wellington Parks, Recreation and Culture Master Plan.
- Needs Assessment
- Research Consultation Report