There is always a lot to do at the Victoria Park Seniors' Centre. For a detailed list of our programs and services please see our Community Guide.
How to Register
You can register for programs in the Township of Centre Wellington in a few different ways:
- In person at Victoria Park Seniors' Centre located at 150 Albert Street W, Fergus
- Online (see further instructions below)
- By mail
Make your cheque payable to: Township of Centre Wellington
Victoria Park Seniors Centre
150 Albert Street W, Fergus, N1M 1X2
The Township has launched a new registration system called Active Net!! View our programs and register online –it's fast, easy with no fees, just Click here to go to Active Net registration.
If you run into any problems, feel free to contact us at: 519-846-9691 ext. 204.
Not included in course fees unless indicated. Supply list (if needed for a course) is available at registration and will be printed on your receipt.
Non-Member or Not a Senior?
That's alright. Non-members and non-seniors are invited to take part in the courses offered through the Centre. Members of the Centre pay a reduced course fee. Remember to register early to avoid the disappointment of a course being cancelled!
Should a course be cancelled as a result of insufficient numbers, those who did register will be notified by telephone. Refund cheques will be mailed out from the Township of Centre Wellington Office.
1. A full refund will be issued for all courses cancelled by Victoria Park Seniors Centre.
2. Request for refunds must be received 1 week prior to program start date and no refunds will be issued within 1 week of the program start date. (See below for Bus Trip refunds)
3. A $20 administration fee will be applied to refunds requested.
4. No refunds will be issued for senior's bus trips however, contact the Centre and staff will consult a waitlist, if available. If a spot is filled by the waitlist the administration fee will still apply.
As per the Township of Centre Wellington's Refund Policies.