- Membership is open to anyone 55 years or better
- Annual memberships are available for $25 per person for one year including HST
- The membership year runs from June 1 – May 31 of the following year
- New Members Talks & Tours are offered the 4th Monday of each month at 1:00 pm. We are pleased to show you the Centre and provide you with information on programs and services offered. If you can't attend one of the monthly information sessions, you are most welcome to book a tour of Victoria Park Senior Centre at anytime. Please call the Centre to make an appointment.
We require new members to fill out a Membership Form and renewing members to sign that there is no information changed. Note: You CANNOT purchase a membership online. Membership fees are non-refundable. Once you have a valid membership, additional fees are required to participate in programs, special events, bus trips, etc.
As a member of the Victoria Park Seniors' Centre, you will receive many benefits including:
- Monthly Calendar
- Access to 80+ weekly programs and services for seniors
- Bus trips and Centre Services
- Reduced prices on all programs, courses, seminars, workshops and special events
- Vote at the Centre's Annual General Meeting
- Hold an office on the Centre's Advisory Board
- Have a direct link to our local government through the Parks and Recreation Department.
- Discover a new hobby, skill or talent
- Opportunities to volunteer
- And, most importantly, meet new friends
Your membership is very important. It not only indicates your interest but it also forms part of the necessary funding base needed to continue to offer quality recreational activities for older adults at the Centre.
Visitors to the Centre are always welcome! Come out and try a drop-in activity. You can participate in a drop-in activity for no charge the first time. You can then purchase a membership or pay the non-member fee to participate. Non-members and non-seniors are also welcome to take any course, seminar or special event.