The Human Resources Division is part of the CAO's Office. The Manager of Human Resources is responsible for all aspects of the Human Resources functions of the Township of Centre Wellington. To contact the Manager of Human Resources click email.
Corporate Culture - Our Workplace
Centre Wellington is a thriving and growing amalgamated community of 28,000 residents with diverse urban and rural settings. Its convenient location close to Guelph and Kitchener-Waterloo, diverse economy, active arts community and renowned natural features are among its many lifestyle advantages.
The Township’s Corporate Strategic Plan identifies our Vision and Mission:
Township of Centre Wellington, a diverse community of communities that:
- Celebrates its people,
- Honours its heritage and history,
- Achieves a sustainable economy,
- Cherishes the rivers that run through it,
- Promotes the natural environment, and
- Meets community expectations by delivering maximum services.
- To provide infrastructure to transport people, goods and services;
- To protect persons and property from injury or accidents;
- To foster active bodies and engaged minds;
- To attract business investment;
- To protect/enhance property;
- To protect/enhance the environment;
- To recognize people and their rights; and
- To operate in a manner that encourages efficient and effective delivery of services in support of maximizing program goals.