In keeping with the Core Values defined in the Township's Corporate Strategic Plan Centre Wellington's employees are:
- Adaptable – we are prepared to manage future change;
- Empowered – we have clearly defined roles allowing for immediate decision and action, and we have clearly defined expectations of those roles;
- Open – we encourage innovation;
- Trustworthy – we have confidence in people;
- Respectful – we recognize the valued contribution of all people; and
- Collegial – we share and openly communicate, we accept others and we connect people.
Thank you for your interest in employment opportunities with the Township. Centre Wellington hires talented people from a wide range of professions to be a part of a dynamic team that delivers essential services and a variety of top-notch programs for our residents and visitors. It is the mandate of the Centre Wellington team to keep our municipality operational in an efficient, safe and vibrant manner.
Accommodations for disabilities is available for all parts of the recruitment process. Applicants must make their needs known in advance. Additional information on how we're making Centre Wellington more accessible for people with disabilities can be found on the Accessibility and Inclusion page.
How Do I Apply?
All jobs are posted on this site. To apply for a posted job please refer to the postings at the top of this page for full details on the job requirements. Please include a covering letter with your resume highlighting any relevant qualifications and work experience that relate to the position and submit before the Closing Date. Applications should be in Word document or pdf format and will be accepted by email, fax or mail.
Please Note: only applications related to a posted job will be accepted.
- Full-Time Permanent
All employment opportunities with the Township of Centre Wellington are posted on this site with all pertinent details on the job and how to apply. Our organization offers competitive salary, excellent pension, comprehensive benefits package and Employee Assistance Program.
- Part Time/Seasonal
A variety of part time/seasonal jobs are posted generally in the spring and fall. Opportunities include grounds maintenance work with the Public Works and Parks and Recreation Departments and winter maintenance work with the Public Works Department. Please check this site throughout the year.
- Volunteer Firefighter: Please apply to the Fire & Rescue Department for a position as a Volunteer Firefighter.