How to Buy Tickets in 10 Easy Steps:
Buying your tickets at home might seem like a daunting task, but it's actually pretty easy.
- Make sure you're starting on our main ticket page, available here.
- Click on the name of the show you would like to see. If you pick the wrong show you can select a different show from the drop-down menu on the next page entitled "Select an Event."
- Select the date of the performance you would like to attend from the drop-down menu entitled "Select a Performance."
- Click "Next."
- Now you're on the seat selection page, if your event has reserved seating (and most of them do). To select your seats simply click on the green dots - those are the seats that are still available, and once you have selected a seat it will turn blue. Select all the seats you would like for that performance, and the click "Add to Cart."
- Select the ticket type for each ticket. Not all shows will have multiple ticket types, and not all ticket types may be available online. When you are finished press "Click here to go to the Shopping Cart."
- Once you're on the shopping cart page there are number of things to do. You can remove a ticket, change the ticket type, or purchase additional tickets for other performances. You can view the summary of your order, as well as the fees and taxes breakdown. A lot of people get confused here - remember that the handling fees apply to all tickets, and that the ticket prices are the same regardless of whether you buy them online, by phone, or in person. You are not being charged anything extra by purchasing your tickets online. At the bottom of the shopping cart page are two questions. One is the delivery option. You can choose to either have your tickets emailed to you for you to print at home or present on your smartphone, or we can hold them for pick-up here at the box office. Either option is fine, but email tickets are encouraged. The other question we ask is "How did you hear about this show?" This might seem like a rather mundane question to ask, but it's something that we and our rental clients really want to know, because it helps us learn about where are audience comes from, and the ways that particular types of audiences like to receive information. After you've done all of the above, and you're happy with your order, click on "Check Out."
- Next, if you have purchased tickets online in the past, enter your user ID and password, or fill in the required fields to sign up as a new user and click Sign up. Don't worry if you don't know your user ID and password and have to create a new account - we regularly check for and merge duplicate accounts. Our box office staff are not able to see your password at any time.
- In the payment screen click on "Pay Now" to be taken to the secure payment processor, and enter your credit card information. The system does not store this information, nor is it ever seen by our box office staff.
- Once your payment has gone through you will be redirected to a screen to print or email your tickets, and you're done.
And if for some reason you run into trouble, please don't hesitate to give us a call, or use the support email in TixHub itself. While we can't see your payment information we can see whether or not your order has gone through, and if you don't receive an email with your tickets we can re-send it, or we can print the tickets for you to pick up here.
The box office is also open for one hour prior to curtain for every event. Tickets can be purchased at the box office with cash, Debit, Visa or Mastercard.
Mailing address: 244 St Andrew St W, Fergus, ON, N1M 1N7
Need a little help planning your perfect night out?
Other patron information:
Electronic devices: Please turn all cell phones and other personal devices off prior to the start of the performance, or set them to silent operation.
Group sales: The choice of offering group tickets is up to the individual rental client. Groups are generally defined as ten or more patrons for a single performance.
eyeGO: We are proud to support the
eyeGO program. High School students with a valid ID can purchase tickets to shows produced by eyeGO clients for as little as $5 per performance. Tickets must be purchased at the box office and a valid student card shown at time of purchase.
Ticket categories: Not all tickets may be available for online sales. Group, eyeGO and other specialty ticket purchases must be ordered by phone or in person.
Gift Certificates: The Fergus Grand Theatre is pleased to offer gift certificates, good for any show at any time in any amount.
Refunds: The theatre does not issue refunds, except in the case of cancelled shows.
Wheelchair accessibility: Fergus Grand Theatre is wheelchair accessible, and has seating for patrons with mobility issues.
Babes in arms: For the safety of all patrons, we promote a "no babes in arms" policy. All patrons must have a ticket, regardless of age. While we encourage children of all ages to attend our productions, parents are strongly recommended to use their discretion when choosing to bring young children to a performance.
Parking: There is ample free parking available in downtown Fergus. Please do not park in the Bank parking lot adjacent to the theatre during the bank's hours of operation. We encourage cast, crew, front-of-house staff and our more able-bodied patrons to park further away from the theatre in order to leave the parking spots closest to the theatre for elderly patrons and those with mobility issues.
Latecomers: Out of respect to our patrons, every effort is made to begin shows at the advertised time. Latecomers will be seated by the House Manager at a previously-arranged time in order to minimize disruption of the performance.