Business Licensing

The Township of Centre Wellington does not require the purchase of a business licence, however, we encourage you to contact Planning, Building & Development Services before opening a business to ensure the proposed business and its location comply with the Township Zoning By-law, Official Plan and other regulations.

Outdoor vendors and transient traders such as food vehicles do require a licence, for more information see Vendor Licensing.

Contact Us