Skip to main content Skip to footer

Business Licensing

The Township of Centre Wellington does not require the purchase of a business licence, however, we encourage you to contact Planning, Building & Development Services before opening a business to ensure the proposed business and its location comply with the Township Zoning By-law, Official Plan and other regulations.

Outdoor vendors and transient traders such as food vehicles do require a licence, for more information see Vendor Licensing.

Sign up to our Newsletter

Stay up to date on the city's activities, events, programs and operations by subscribing to our eNewsletters.

This website uses cookies to enhance usability and provide you with a more personal experience. By using this website, you agree to our use of cookies as explained in our Privacy Policy.