All ceremonies require a pre-wedding consultation prior to the ceremony, usually arranged two weeks prior to the wedding date. Couples must come prepared with the following:
- A valid marriage licence (may be obtained at pre-wedding consultation)
- Current government issued photo ID
- Payment for Civil Ceremony (cash or debit only)
- Names & addresses of two witnesses
- Any materials to be incorporated into the ceremony.
To book an appointment or for more information please contact 519.846.9691 x242